FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER

♫ FORUM ROCK N ROLL, ROCKABILLY - FORTIES & FIFTIES ♫

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO

3 participants
AuteurMessage
JOLIO
Modérateur
Modérateur
JOLIO

Masculin Messages : 4177
Emploi/loisirs : artisan / guitare, steel guitar, net radio, pc et bien sur le rock'n'roll 50's et tout ce qui gravite autour

THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO Empty
MessageSujet: THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO   THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO I_icon12Dim 23 Oct 2011 - 18:08

THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO

THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO 1305724870_Rusty_solo

Well known for his crazy live shows and smooth vocals, Rusty Pinto leads the authentic and exciting Rusty Pinto Combo. Emerging from the wild west, Perth, Western Australia, and drawing influence from 40s and 50s 'cat music', the Combo are quickly making a name for themselves as a must-see live act.
Released on May, 2011, the all new split CD, Press-Tone Rockabilly Volume 4, with Pat Capocci, has 5 original tracks and 2 covers. From the frantic She's Draggin Me Down, to hard driving shuffles of Hold My Hand. Rusty gets scary with Murderous Girl, and far gone with When I Get Low I Get High (Fitzgerald). Gonna Leave This Town sets the record straight with dark twanging guitar, and Deal With The Devil shows the true spirit of Rusty Pinto, with it's boppin' blues riffs and slide guitar. With another 7 tracks from Pat Capocci, this is one release you will not be able to put down!
This full length release by Press-Tone Music International features the talents of Newcastle's incredible Pat Capocci on lead guitar, Syndey-sider Damien Lawson (Twilight Rhythm Boys, Danny & the Cosmic Tremors) on double bass, Matt Hanson (Johnny Law & the Pistol Packin' Daddies) on drums, and of course Rusty (Rusty & the Dragstrip Trio) singing and strumming his guitar.
Rusty established his name with the tremendous success of Rusty & the Dragstrip Trio. Releasing Playing For You, and I Ain't Ready (Wild Records, LA), the band performed around the world including two headline performances at Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Festival, Long Beaches' Ink-N-Iron Festival, and being personally invited to sing on-stage with Chris Isaac after he caught them live at the Mustang Bar.
The Rusty Pinto Combo is Matt Cahill (guitar), Matt Hanson (drums), Marc Gordon (double bass), Damian Denyer (baritone saxophone), and Rusty Pinto. Find the boys on facebook, myspace, reverbnation, and get in on their next live show near you.
"Rusty ... his voice, eager, a tremor of red blooded excitement.. Mean, moody, dark and brooding – this is real rockin’ blues, this is indeed the Devil’s music, played by a real wild child..." Jerry Chatabox, The Rockabilly Rave, www.rockabillyrave.co.uk
"Easily the stand out performance of the weekend, Rusty fed off the enthusiasm and energy of the crowd burning up the floor and stealing the hearts of us all with his amazing talent, unique style and voice of an angel... He had whipped the crowd into such a frenzy that they would not stop screaming for more until he played an extended set that ran overtime by half an hour – what a legend!" Sheri Bomb, sheribombs.blogspot.com/2011/05/garterbelts-gasoline-nostalgia-festival.html
"This second full length CD by Rusty and the Dragstrip Trio is as amazing as their first release in 2003. Old and authentic Sun sounds in a sparkling new jacket. Covers and originals alike, a feast for your ears. Rockabilly the way most of us like it best, with a touch of blues... What more can I say... two releases and two five-star ratings well deserved." The Black Cat, www.rockabilly.nl/reviews/iaintready.htm
"This Rusty & The Dragstrip Trio debut album can be utterly enjoyed in either one of two ways. You can get on the dance floor and bop like wild, or you can sit back and relax and let the music tingle your ears and skin... Eyes closed, bass woofer on max output, neighbours banging on the walls, who gives a damn. This is rockabilly music the way it was meant to be, great live sound, superb vocals, sparkling guitar licks and groovy rhythms. These cats play the coolest and the hottest rockabilly music!" The Black Cat, www.rockabilly.nl/reviews/rustydragstriptrio.htm
"Their set was amazing! You could tell there were a lot of fans in the house, because it seemed like everyone knew all the words to every song. They did all of their “hits” like “I Ain’t Ready”, “Mama She’s Red Hot”, and “Rock all Night”... I really dug it. We got to do a little bopping and a little jiving, and it was a blast." missdolliedeville.blogspot.com/2010/06/ink-n-iron-2010.html

source : http://www.reverbnation.com

Dernière édition par JOLIO le Dim 23 Oct 2011 - 18:28, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
JOLIO
Modérateur
Modérateur
JOLIO

Emploi/loisirs : artisan / guitare, steel guitar, net radio, pc et bien sur le rock'n'roll 50's et tout ce qui gravite autour

MessageSujet: Re: THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO   THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO I_icon12Dim 23 Oct 2011 - 18:22

JOLIO
Modérateur
Modérateur
JOLIO

MessageSujet: Re: THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO   THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO I_icon12Dim 23 Oct 2011 - 18:43

Et enfin si vous aviez des doutes, Rusty Pinto et Rusty & the dragstrip trio c'est bien le même !

Pvt ugly
Mega Rockin'
Mega Rockin'
Pvt ugly

Masculin Messages : 1520

MessageSujet: Re: THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO   THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO I_icon12Dim 23 Oct 2011 - 20:37

Hello Jolio ,

Merci pour cette tres belle bio !!!

Comme je te le disais via FB il s'agit bien du même Rusty qui sevissait jadis avec le Dragstrip Trio ,il ne m'est donc pas du tout inconnu !!

POUR UNE FOIS QUE J'EN CONNAIS UN !!!

J'ai son dernier album sur Preston ( Vol.4 ) mais j'avoue ne pas l'avoir encore ecouté.
En tous cas : Ce type est tres tres bon !!! La grande classe.....La musique que j'aime !!!
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

Féminin Messages : 24711

MessageSujet: Re: THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO   THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO I_icon12Lun 24 Oct 2011 - 2:12

Belle bio en effet !!!!!!!! :6932:

Citation :
Et enfin si vous aviez des doutes, Rusty Pinto et Rusty & the dragstrip trio c'est bien le même !
Ah! j'me disais aussi... ça me dit qq chose ...^^ :1455:

* Rusty & The Dragstrip Trio (lien direct) :
Arrow https://rockabilliesfever.forumactif.com/t206-rusty-the-dragstrip-trio

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO   THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO I_icon12

THE RUSTY PINTO COMBO
Page 1 sur 1