FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER

♫ FORUM ROCK N ROLL, ROCKABILLY - FORTIES & FIFTIES ♫

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES

2 participants
AuteurMessage
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

Féminin Messages : 24711

JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES Empty
MessageSujet: JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES   JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES I_icon12Ven 11 Mai 2012 - 23:31

JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES Pear1677

Here is your chance to book one of Australian's leading Rock and Roll bands: Rhythm Bomb Recording Artists, JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES are returning to Europe after successful tours in late 2006 and again in 2009. So here is your opportunity to have the band playing their unique style of Rock and Roll in your venue.

Just in case you don't know anything about this band, let me just give you a brief run down of the band's past achievements. Since forming in Perth, Western Australia in 2001 the band has achieved great success with Australia wide tours and festivals, performances in the US, a tour of Germany (2006), a tour of Europe (2009), four full length CDs, a weekly performance in Perth's central business area for 3 years running, exposure on Rhythm Bomb CD compilations and media exposure!!

In 2005, 2007 and again in 2012 the band played at the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly festival in Nevada as well as gigs in Hollywood and Long Beach, Southern California.
The band has spent a great deal of time in the US, having spent 6 months living and touring there in 2007 followed by another 9 months in 2008.

Johnny Law and the band released their first full length CD back in 2004 and their second and third CDs, "Crazy Love" and Ï'll Get It Right" were released on the Rhythm Bomb label a few years later..

Each of Johnny's albums have gone from strength to strength with all four albums showcasing Johnny's unique writing abilities. I'll Get It Right recorded at the famous Lightning Recorders is one of the Rhythm Bomb's highest selling records to date.

With a fantastic live show, great rock and roll songs with a variety of influences, and the release of their fourth CD, "Without Reason" the band are building on their past success and plan another European tour starting on 19th July 2012 and finishing up in Italy at the Summer Jamboree festival on the 5th August.

We are currently putting together the tour and locking in dates. If you wish to have the band play for you please contact us and advise us of your preferred date and explain your requirements and budget. We will then do everything possible to fit your venue and date into the tour schedule.

Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon.

JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES Pear1679

Johnny Law
Manager - Pistol Packin' Daddies
Singer/Songwriter
Ph : +61405552987

Live videos of the band on youtube,com :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWMXESpBRrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLnLFmgkhn4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpEIXgrkhqQ&list=UUlhEFABdaxIvpXU8mfwTcXA&index=6&feature=plpp_video

JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES Pear1678

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Cyril
Passionné
Passionné
Cyril

Masculin Messages : 818

MessageSujet: Re: JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES   JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES I_icon12Mar 15 Mai 2012 - 16:35

ça envoie du bois!!!!!
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

Féminin Messages : 24711

MessageSujet: Re: JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES   JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES I_icon12Mer 23 Mai 2012 - 0:17

Citation :
ça envoie du bois!!!!!
:9652:

... Pour cette bio, il y a eu aucune recherche de ma part puisque c'est Johnny Law en personne qui m'a envoyé tout cela par mail..

Si tous les groupes pouvaient faire de même, ça nous donnerait moins de taf :))) lol

:9562:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES   JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES I_icon12

JOHNNY LAW AND THE PISTOL PACKIN' DADDIES
Page 1 sur 1