FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER

♫ FORUM ROCK N ROLL, ROCKABILLY - FORTIES & FIFTIES ♫

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS

2 participants
AuteurMessage
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

Féminin Messages : 24711

JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS Empty
MessageSujet: JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS   JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS I_icon12Dim 27 Mar 2011 - 16:00

JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS L

We could tell you where we've been and what we've done but that would take alot of time. To make a long story short, we have played with a lot of great bands and quite a few rockabilly legends in our seven or so years of existence. We have recorded at Sun Studio, Jewel Records, and Wild Hare Records, and played at some of the major US weekenders. Also, we have been released on several different compilations.

The current members of the band are myself (Jerry King), Dave Johnson, Jeremiah Brockman, and Jason Roeper. We love rockabilly music and try our best to keep the tradition alive. Most of the music that we record is written by us, and we do our best to stay as traditional as possible in our song writing and recording. In short, we try to write and record songs that we like. Most importantly, we have alot of fun playing, meeting new friends, and hanging out with old friends. Thanks for everyone who makes an effort to come out to see us play around the country. If anyone needs to contact us, our email is rivertownramblers@hotmail.com; my phone number is 812-599-0715. Thanks for taking a minute to swing by our profile and give us a look-see.

If you would like to obtain a copy of our last two records, "Ocala Baby" or "A Date with Jerry King & the Rivertown Ramblers", please contact EL TORO RECORDS at www.eltororecords.com

God bless you all,
Jerry King

JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS L

Members:

Jerry King on lead Vocals &Guitar
Jason Roeper on Lead Guitar
"Jumpin" Jeremiah Brockman on Upright Bass
"Swingin'" Dave Johnson on Drums,

Influences:
Carl Perkins,Orangie Ray Hubbard, Gene Vincent, The Collins Kids, Wanda Jackson, Johnny Horton,Charlie feathers, Bill Watkins,Buddy Holly,Johnny Cash,Sleepy La Beef, yes, Elvis Presley too......... and countless others from small and large lables such as Sun Records and Cincinnati's own KING & Fraternity records

Arrow SOURCE : http://www.myspace.com/jerrykingtherivertownramblers

JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS 162_0

Arrow El Toro Records
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

Féminin Messages : 24711

MessageSujet: Re: JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS   JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS I_icon12Dim 27 Mar 2011 - 16:05

Jum
Mega Rockin'
Mega Rockin'
Jum

Masculin Messages : 1389

MessageSujet: Re: JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS   JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS I_icon12Dim 27 Mar 2011 - 16:10

:merci: PEARLY.... :9588:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS   JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS I_icon12

JERRY KING & THE RIVERTOWN RAMBLERS
Page 1 sur 1