FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER

♫ FORUM ROCK N ROLL, ROCKABILLY - FORTIES & FIFTIES ♫

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS

3 participants
AuteurMessage
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

Féminin Messages : 24711

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Empty
MessageSujet: CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS   CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS I_icon12Ven 24 Sep 2010 - 1:11

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS
CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS 319649722carlos3

Category: Modern Bands

Band/Artist Website: http://carlosbandidos.com/
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/carlosbandidos

Carlos & the Bandidos were formed by Carlos Mejuto (singer) and Malcolm Chapman (lead guitar) in November 1995 and were joined by Neil Scott (bass), Roger Van Niekirk (drums) & Ricky Cooper (rhythm guitar). They've played all over the UK, most of Europe and have done three tours of the west coast of the US; alternating between weekenders like the Rock-A-Billy Rave, Viva Las Vegas to tiny small pub gigs on the outskirts of some forgotten northern hamlet.

Often described as a Mexican Rock-a-billy band, their influences mainly stem from Carlos's spanish heritage and Malcolm's love of a minor chord or three, with influences that cross a very wide musical spectrum, and complimented by their self penned songs about broken relationships, death, drug addiction and the odd western-flavoured murder song and Carlos's some-what colourful stage gear.

Odd really, cos it ain't like they're a miserable bunch of gits pining over loves lost in some pokey pub in London with a warm beer in their hands. Well, not often anyways. They've been on TV, had music featured in a film, fallen in dutch canals, been stranded up a mountain in the snows wearing hawaiian shirts and generally had a wonderful time, speading joy, a little wisdom and tequilas where ever they go. They've cut 3 CD's, an LP, a few singles and appear on a slew of compsitions.

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS 552451999carlos2

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS 1480644957carlos1

Discography

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Lil936363245CarlosBandidosTheGoodThe Good, The Bad & The Bandidos(2008)
Part
Catalogue Number: PART-CD 655.002

Track Listing:
You're Gone Gone Gone - My Poor Old Heart - Miserlou - Come Home To You - My Baby Thinks She's A Train - You're Crazy - A Murder Of Crows - I Wish I Had Died In My Cradle - The Alibi - I'm Shakin' - The Devils Slate - Mary Jane - The Sun Shines Brighter - An Unhealthy Obsession - Go On Your Way - The Vanishing Race.
CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Lil72575431CarlosBandidosAGoGoBandido-A-Go-Go(2008)
Part
Catalogue Number: PART-CD 655.003

Track Listing:
Avenging Angel - Gotta Get Some Money - Fever - The Gallows - Stone Killer - Atom Bomb Baby - What Have I Got Of My Own - The Pleasures All Mine - Unchain My Heart - When My Baby Kisses Me - Adelita - Deviline - Tired Of What You Do To Me - History Was Repeated - Good For Nuthin' - Find Somebody New - Turn Away From Me - Tall Tall Trees - Cry Cry Cry - Who Walks In - Jockey Full Of Bourbon - Down In Mexico - Jukebox Rock - Temptation - You're Crazy - Miserlou - Little Baby Doll - We're Gonna Rock Tonight.
CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Lil826425679carlosfrontcoveremailThe Usual Bandidos(2002)
Sweet Georgia Brown Studios

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Lil646022485juke4545rpm(2001)
Juke Joint Records
Jukebox Rock b/w Jukebox Jezebel
CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Lil667647113fistcdA First Full of Carlos(2001)
Sweet Georgia Brown Studios / Toe Rag Studios

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Lil1551518426goofinep45rpm(2000)
Goofin' Records
Angel with dirty wings, Meet me here, Temptation, Love was never meant for me

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Lil1628187394lesscdFor a Few Dollars Less(1999)
The House Of Boz by Boz Boorer and at Toe Rag Studio

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Lil1447215715goodnitelpKiss You Goodnight(1995)
Toe Rag Studios
The first LP from Carlos and the Bandidos on Vinyl only

Source : http://www.rockabillybash.com/bands_info.php?id=77
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

Féminin Messages : 24711

CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS   CARLOS & THE BANDIDOS I_icon12Ven 24 Sep 2010 - 1:15