FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK A BILLIES FEVER

♫ FORUM ROCK N ROLL, ROCKABILLY - FORTIES & FIFTIES ♫

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

MISS LAUREN MARIE

AuteurMessage
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

Féminin Messages : 24711

MISS LAUREN MARIE Empty
MessageSujet: MISS LAUREN MARIE   MISS LAUREN MARIE I_icon12Lun 12 Juil 2010 - 0:36

MISS LAUREN MARIE L_96dee3d4f64b0dcc31f8530df4de68d7

MISS LAUREN MARIE L_f27ca96a3c264f1695781ba9f76cdaf5

MISS LAUREN MARIE L_f9d6ea21a4059a286be8dcf184a45c30

SPACE

http://www.myspace.com/laurenmarie
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

MISS LAUREN MARIE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MISS LAUREN MARIE   MISS LAUREN MARIE I_icon12Lun 12 Juil 2010 - 0:38

MISS LAUREN MARIE 890506066missml03

Miss Lauren Marie hails from Cape Cod, Massachusetts - a place that isn't really known for turning out rockabilly and honky tonk singers. But she's an exception.

She's influenced by Janis Martin, Elvis Presley, Kay Starr, Johnny Burnette, and Patsy Cline. And although she'd been singin' in the shower and around the house for years, she didn't really take it seriously until a couple of years ago when she met Eric Laufer from the Two Timin' Three - a rockabilly trio out of Boston. Once they found out that she could sing they invited her to sing with the band. Miss Lauren Marie started sitting in with the guys on a regular basis and was booking shows under her own name.

By mid 2005, the Two Timin' Three decided to relocate to the live music capital of the world - Austin, Texas. Miss Lauren Marie figured a change was in order for her as well and made the trip with them.

Inspired by the local Austin scene, Miss Lauren Marie set out to record her debut CD in early 2006. Produced by Billy Horton at Fort Horton Studios, Introducing Miss Lauren Marie is out now on Texas Jamboree Records. The CD features members of the Horton Brothers and the Two Timin' Three.

Since the release of her CD she's been making the rounds, opening up for Big Sandy at the Continental Club and playing with the Horton Brothers at their Roots Tuesday shows at Ginny's Little Longhorn. You can also catch her sitting in with her friends - Shaun Young and Bear & the Essentials.

Source : http://www.rockabillybash.com/bands_info.php?id=96

Discography

MISS LAUREN MARIE Lil2109743770misslaurenmarieiamnogoodI'm No Good Without You(2008)
Texas Jamboree
Catalogue Number: TexJam 0060

Track listing:
I'm No Good Without You - Careless Love - You're Only Cheatin' Yourself - Nobody Buys Your Alibis - Cheaters Cheat - Cracker Jack - One Broken Heart - What Have I Done That Made You Go Away - Midnight - How Do You Feel About Me - All the World Is Lonely Now - How Could I Help But Love You - So Long.
MISS LAUREN MARIE Lil1626072901misslmCDIntroducing Miss Lauren Marie (2006)
Texas Jamboree Records
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PEARLY
ADMIN & Fondatrice
ADMIN & Fondatrice
PEARLY

MISS LAUREN MARIE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MISS LAUREN MARIE   MISS LAUREN MARIE I_icon12Lun 12 Juil 2010 - 0:44

Careless Love -- Miss Lauren Marie